Brafton’s Local SEO Services
Brafton is an SEO agency with deep SEO expertise that allows your company to appear in local business listings, Google Maps and Google search engine results pages (SERPs) — all within the same SEO strategy.
Our local SEO experts craft campaigns to capitalise on your organisation’s near- and long-term commercial opportunities, pushing your online presence forward every day with local SEO that converts. That means more website traffic, a stronger local presence and a cohesive digital marketing model.
So, what can Brafton SEO experts do for you?
- Ensure you’re discovered with precision-tuned Google Business Profile (formerly called Google My Business) and Google Analytics configurations.
- Diagnose your digital health with comprehensive local SEO audits.
- Build an authoritative local presence via citation management and targeted link building.
- Amplify your local visibility with keyword research strategically aimed at local intent.
- Safeguard your brand’s integrity through proactive monitoring and reputation management.
- Craft content that not only resonates but becomes the voice of your local audience.
- Refresh your site copy to align with local nuances and search behaviour.
- Analyse and optimise localised metadata to further elevate your search rankings.
- Authenticate your NAP (name, address, phone number) across all platforms.
- Engage your customer base through review solicitation and structured responses.
- Elevate user experience with mobile optimisation and structured data markup.
- Strengthen your directory standing with focused business directory optimisation.
- Drive local awareness through Google Maps ads and Google Posts publishing.
- Tweak on-page elements to align seamlessly with your local SEO strategy.
And even then, Brafton’s local SEO packages are fully customisable to your company’s unique needs, today and tomorrow. Services can be purchased together as part of a larger SEO campaign or contracted à la carte over time.
As your target demographic, industry or products change, our services evolve right alongside them.
Google as Your Homepage
We take a methodical, data-led approach to engineering SEO victories, and that often starts with optimising your brand across Google’s suite of interconnected applications.
Google automatically exports the business data from your Google Business Profile account to a number of other important online marketing channels, including:
- Google Maps.
- Local 3-packs.
- Knowledge panels.
- Google Posts.
- SERP carousels.
That said, the proper transfer and population of this information — addresses, services, number of locations, etc. — is only possible if your Google Business Profile is appropriately claimed, set up and optimised.
With Brafton, every Google SERP effectively serves as the front door to your business. When searchers need you, they find you.
Local SEO Ranking Factors
Organic local search rankings have an enormous impact on whether your company is visible online and how much traffic you can expect to generate.
While the core tenets of SEO apply in principle, local SEO follows subtly different practices because the ranking factors in play are weighted differently in the eyes of search engines including Google and Bing.
Industry studies have shown the top local organic search rankings that should influence your marketing campaigns are:
- On-page signals: 36%
- Link signals: 26%
- Behavioural signals: 9%
- Google Business Profile signals: 9%
- Personalisation: 7%
- Citations: 7%
- Reviews: 6%
An investigation of these correlations reveals that local SEO solutions must be tailored to user preferences because positive reviews and social commentary have an outsized impact on your site’s ranking potential. In terms of local SEO best practices, the above ranking factors are a great starting point on which to build your next campaign.
Local Marketing for a Local Market
Brafton’s local SEO campaign expertise increases your online presence in search, in local listings and in digital directories of every kind.
For a brick-and-mortar small business with one storefront, your potential customer base may be the local foot traffic outside your door. For digital-first stores, your target audience may be anyone querying search engines with local phrases or questions. However, the ultimate goal is the same – to reach out and attract these shoppers, and provide them high-quality products or services before your competition does. The result is a positive return on investment, coming in the form of local brand recognition that can benefit you and your business or agency, as well as your local customers.
To earn the attention, trust and authority of your local market segment, your Brafton SEO consultant capitalises on any and all local citations we find across the web and within local search results. Those citations often come from online directories like:
- Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business).
- Better Business Bureau.
- Facebook Marketplace.
- Bing Places.
- Chamber of Commerce.
- Angie’s List.
- Merchant Circle.
- LinkedIn Company Directory.
- Apple Maps.
Our local SEO marketing services put your business front and centre – in both the physical and digital realm – creating a branded, widespread customer experience for your local organic marketing niche.
How Local SEO Solutions Fit With Other SEO Campaigns
Local SEO isn’t an isolated effort. It can be combined with other digital marketing tactics, as well as larger SEO campaigns that target audiences in different geographies, markets or stages of the sales funnel.
Through our 15+ years of experience, we’ve developed a specialised approach to content marketing and SEO that’s agile enough to keep pace with changing Google algorithms and customer expectations. And that means developing optimised strategies for your business as it undergoes any transitions, interruptions or expansions. Overall, we have the local SEO tips, tools, reporting and solutions you need to improve your local organic search results.
As such, your company may need to tap into SEO services outside of or in addition to local SEO – and we’ve got you covered.
Brafton’s local SEO expert consultants engineer bespoke campaigns for:
- Local SEO and local listing audit.
- Region-specific organic content creation.
- Geo-targeted long-tail keywords.
- High-value local link building.
- Broad, location-agnostic keyword ranking.
- Featured snippet optimisation.
- Enterprise-level link building.
- Multi-site, multi-brand management.
- Advanced audience segmentation and list building.
- Multi-national content creation.
- Language localisation.
- Multi-domain and multi-site management.
- Global keyword research.
We also work laterally across many different content formats and technical disciplines to offer:
If you need search engine optimisation, you’ve come to the right place.
Local SEO, Big Results
Traditional SEO companies may only be proficient in old-school search engine ranking queries and nothing else.
At Brafton, SEO strategies can be localised, but their results are supersized. We focus on tangible outcomes such as revenue growth, lead conversion and capturing market share. Our local SEO pricing is also calibrated perfectly to what your business needs. We leave no stone unturned and no pound wasted.
Up and down the sales funnel, and throughout the customer journey, your dedicated team drives results. From conception to creation to conversion, the full lifecycle of your digital marketing is managed and optimised by Brafton’s local SEO experts.
Generate qualified leads, own search results and transform your local business with Brafton.
Get results today.
Not in the UK?
We offer local SEO solutions all over the world: