SEO Packages: Cost for Services
Website Audit Services:
£390-£5,200 depending on the depth of the audit.
Technical SEO Consulting Services:
£130 per hour of work.
Search Performance Briefs for a Targeted Keyword:
Content for SEO:
65p per word.
Benchmark SEO Reports and Ongoing Reporting:
General SEO Tips, Tricks and Guidance:
Our SEO Pricing Model
At Brafton, we determine pricing based on units. Each unit is the equivalent of £65 in spend. Units can be applied across any of our services, regardless of whether or not they pertain to SEO.
The SEO Experts Behind the Helm
Brafton staffs all its experts in-house and utilises SEO methods backed by decades of proprietary research, advanced enterprise analytics tools and the best minds in content marketing. Our SEO team consists of:
Create engaging copy for target audiences that is optimised to rank for specific keywords through our proprietary content development process.
Develop SEO strategies and steer spend to where it can have the greatest impact; deliver analytics reports and perform keyword research.
Conduct technical SEO audits and website audits, develop audience personas, assist with website redesigns, create Search Performance Briefs and much more.
Website Developers and Designers:
Work with strategists, consultants and writers to create graphics and web elements that are optimised for responsive design.
Produce video content and ensure that they are tagged with the proper meta data to improve visibility to search crawlers.
Social Media Strategists:
Manage and assist social media campaigns that are crucial for promoting SEO content and driving traffic to web pages.
Website Audit Services
Brafton offers comprehensive website audits that help identify factors that negatively influence your site’s performance in search such as 404 errors, duplicate content, toxic links, XML sitemap issues and other factors that have some bearing on your site’s indexicality on search engine results pages.
Our website audit services are delivered in one of five packages:
- Bronze (6 units): A basic site crawl revealing top-level errors and the priority-level of each.
- Silver (20 units): A detailed docket of exactly what’s wrong with your site, a scorecard of your most immediate problems and analysis of each error.
- Gold (40 units): Our full-audit analysis of every problem affecting your site and recommendations for each.
- Platinum (80 units): All of the above, plus in-depth competitive and social analysis for five of your competitors.
- Competitor and Social Analysis (8 units): Organic, paid, backlink and social analysis of one or more of your competitors.
On-Page SEO Services
On-page SEO services are more customised than our website audit packages, and this is reflected in the pricing model: 2 units per each consulting hour.
A Brafton consultant can perform specific functions and bill by the hour, or be tasked with more investigative projects to help get to the core of recent changes in your site’s search performance. Our on-page SEO services include:
- In-depth keyword research.
- On-page SEO audit.
- Schema markup.
- XML sitemap assistance.
- Meta descriptions analysis and writing.
- Mobile optimisation.
- Website redesign assistance.
- Link structure optimisation.
- SSL setup.
- And more.
Search Performance Briefs
A Search Performance Brief is a creative blueprint for writers that substantially increases the likelihood of ranking for a target keyword and driving qualified traffic.
Recommended for every SEO campaign, a Search Performance Brief is completed by an SEO specialist and informs content creation.
Each brief is valued at 3 units, and includes:
- Word count recommendations.
- Semantic keywords to include in copy.
- Topics to cover to satisfy searcher intent.
- Topics and terms to address to help you stand out in SERPs.
- Internal linking opportunities.
- Meta data recommendations.
- And more.
Content for SEO
A single unit equates to 100 written words. Written-word units can be applied to all of the following types of content for SEO:
- Blog posts: Top-of-funnel content that helps increase the number of relevant keywords your site ranks for.
- Website content creation: Conversion landing pages, product descriptions and other static website copy.
- Copy refreshes for existing web content: Content re-optimisation improves the SEO value of your existing webpages. Writers optimise copy based on hard data delivered by an SEO consultant.
- Guest posts: Ghostwritten thought leadership articles that can be submitted to other blogs and websites to earn backlinks that will boost your site’s Domain Authority and other relevant scores.
All of these assets are supported by a proprietary content mapping process that is built into the cost of each unit. The only exception is any asset that receives a Search Performance Brief.
The same value of 1 unit per 100 words applies to gated assets such as white papers, eBooks, infographics, case studies, email newsletters and other forms of lead-generation content.
SEO Analytics Reports
Benchmark analytics reports compiled through Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools are free to any client who is currently enrolled to receive any SEO work.
Quarterly metrics reports that track key performance indicators, as well as conversion tracking for clients using our call-to-action services, are also complimentary. As part of your ongoing SEO service, we can integrate various data sources and analytics tools into convenient dashboards for maximum visibility, including metrics from other channels, like Google Ads, Google My Business, social media and more.
Advanced analysis including site architecture analysis and technical SEO, on the other hand, is usually billed by the hour (2 units).
There is no “wrong” or “right”
amount to spend on a strategy,
presuming the strategy is
within your budget and
delivers tangible ROI.
An annual or monthly SEO package that encompasses a combination of the SEO services listed above can vary significantly depending on the needs of the business. For smaller businesses, a local search plan might be a reasonable place to start. For bigger brands, a national SEO package can deliver stronger, broader results.
There is no “wrong” or “right” amount to spend on a strategy, presuming the strategy is within your budget and delivers tangible ROI.
Most SEO strategies will entail some combination of the following types of SEO:
- On-page SEO: Technical SEO, on-page content creation for SEO and other “on-site” SEO efforts.
- Off-page SEO: Social media management, guest posts, influencer outreach, backlinking strategies and other “off-site” efforts to improve your site’s visibility in search.
- International SEO: Targeting audiences in search in specific countries and in particular languages.
- National SEO: Focuses on broad, non-regional keywords that are used to help attract a national audience of customers.
- Local SEO: SEO efforts that are targeted to searches that have local intent.
- À la carte: We can tackle campaigns for regional SEO, mobile SEO and e-commerce SEO and more.
The cost of a monthly SEO strategy will be different for every single client, depending on what they need and which type of SEO plan will deliver the greatest impact to their organisation.
Your content marketing strategist will use Brafton’s SEO pricing model to design a programme that’s best-suited to your business and that’s agile to market changes. For example, beginning with a basic SEO package to understand baseline results might be one approach, while upgrading to a more sophisticated custom SEO package might be conducive in the quarter ahead.
Social Media Marketing Services
Social media marketing helps build an audience on the most popular social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat and more.
While not a direct SEO ranking signal, social media marketing can expand the reach of your content to new audiences. This helps drive quality traffic to your content, which in turn, can positively impact a page’s positioning in SERPs.
We offer various pricing models for social media services, including but not limited to:
- Social media management packages: 14 to 33 units per month depending on the package.
- Social media posts: 1 unit for three to six posts depending on the channel, with a 5 unit per-month minimum spend.
- Social engagement videos: 3 units per video.
- Social media contest creation and management: 8 units.
- Custom reporting: 6 units per report.
- Social listening: 2 units per hour, or get it custom-quoted.
- Live Tweeting: Multiple pricing options.
Other SEO Services
- Technical Integration: 35 units.
- Persona Development: 60 units.
- Technical Support (task-specific): 2 units per hour.
- Website Updates (technical): 2 units.
- Website Problem Diagnosis (troubleshooting and technical errors): 4 units.
- Calls to action: 3 units per CTA.
- Email Marketing: Custom quote.